Introduction of Fenix™ P1D CE Flashlight
The Fenix P1D CE(Cree Edition) is a digitally controlled constant current multilevel flashlight Fenix has to offer. It has five modes: Primary -> Max -> Low -> Strobe Mode -> SOS Mode, which not only allows the user to select the best compromise between brightness and runtime for any given task but also has ability to aid in an emergency. The P1D CE does all this and still retains a very compact size. If you’re looking for solid reliability, digitally regulated brightness, and compact size, this Fenix is for you.
• Utilizes a Cree 7090 XR-E LED with a life of 50,000 hours
• 5 Output Levels: 72 lumens (2.8hrs) -> 135 lumens (1hrs) -> 12 lumens (21hrs) -> Strobe -> SOS
• Digitally Regulated for Constant Brightness
• Uses one CR123A battery (not included)
• 7.1cm (L) x 2.1cm (D)
• Made of aircraft grade aluminum
• Durable Type III hard anodized finish
• 27-gram weight (excluding batteries)
• Water-resistant (dunkable)
• Toughened ultra clear glass lens with AR coating
• Reliable twist switch
• Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
• Battery not included
Turn the head of the flashlight clockwise to turn on the flashlight. A counter clockwise turn will then switch it off. To toggle between brightness levels, turn the light on, and then turn it off. Within 1.5 seconds after being turned off, twist the head on again and it will be switched to the next brightness level. Just do the same thing to switch it to the third stage and so forth. Keep the light off for over 1.5 seconds, and the light will turn completely off, and the regulative circuit will be restored.
• Please do not disassemble the sealed part in the head of the flashlight by yourself, doing so will void our warrantee.
• Please put the battery's anode side towards the light's head. Reverse polarity may damage the circuit.
Limited lifetime warranty. Repair is free, but the cost of parts will be charged.