Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My Emails - must read

I get Nasty emails from all over and heres a Sample of Them.

From JEFF SPRADLING, Sugar Land, Tx. received Wed. 4-19-06

Damn… I’m in Sugarland and need some pistol work done. But after reading your arrogant shit filled web page I think I’ll find someone else. I have to admit that this is the first time I’ve seen a web page drive away business… you need help dude.




I do need to apologize for my first email to you, it was very unprofessional. You were recommended to me by two people. But your website is rather… arrogant. But I am sorry, it was not my place to criticize it or to use the words that I did. Please accept my apology Sir.

Have a nice day.




Oh gosh, quit bragging… that’s what’s wrong with your site don’t you get it? You’re not the greatest man on earth, or the best smith on the planet (trust me). 2 people recommended you, but 10 said stay away. Do the math. I went to your site and decided to go with the 10.

Sir, I don’t want or need to be a customer of yours… really. Otherwise, I would have not sent the first email. Right?

I only apologized for my conduct in my first email because it was inappropriate and it’s not like me to do that to someone. My fault. Your business and site are your affair. I should not have commented but I did. I said I was sorry, and you did not accept my apology so that’s that. I really don’t care.

So, let’s let this be the end to the conversation please. I tip my hat and say good bye.

I’m sorry I bothered you. Please go work on your… over a hundred different models… yeah, whatever.

I GET MAIL FROM IGNORANT PEOPLE LIKE THIS EVERY DAY. THEY DESERVE TO BE TAKEN AND THEY USUALLY ARE. MY ONLY INTENT OF MY WEBSITE AND MY BLOGGERS HAS BEEN TO HELP THE POOR SCHMUCK FROM BEING RIPPED OFF.

MOST PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE HOW HARD I HAVE WORKED TO HELP THEM EVEN THOUGH I AM IN DECLINING HEALTH.

PLEASE GO TO www.truthaboutparts.blogspot.com

Teddy






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?