Thursday, August 02, 2007

NORTH AMERICAN ARMS "GUARDIAN"

32naa breakage
NAA Message Board » NAA Products » 32naa breakage « Previous Next »
Author Message
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bobkiger
Message Board Member
Username: Bobkiger

Post Number: 12
Registered: 04-2007
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 10:40 am:

I'm wondering what i'm doing wrong first i broke the drawbar spring, then the drawbar, then my fingerrest clip falls out while shooting, now my firing pin breaks. whats next? this is my carry gun. Help from Carl has been great i ground off my fingerrest and that solved that problem. NAA has sent me new parts in just a week each time. but that leaves me without a carry gun each time. should i just not shoot this gun each range visit? shooting is what i enjoy. help





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?